Misha “Mimi” McClure
Brand. Connect. Blog
Misha “Mimi” McClure, is vibrant, clever and an ambitious go-getter, concerned about keeping her community informed.
This bold and lively socialite has built strong community collaborations, and enjoys spending her time honing her skills as a Brand Strategist.
She has received numerous awards and honors for her work in the fashion industry, as well as her efforts to further the mission and advancement of women and African Americans.
A native of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and raised in Springridge, Louisiana, McClure has put down roots in Houston, Texas.
Misha received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mass Communication from Southern University, Baton Rouge. Her passion for journalism prompted her to produce a reality web series, Real Working Women of Houston. She has also hosted her own fashion vlog, Fashionably Mimi;along with a host of other media endeavors.
- Health and Fitness Magazine(2011) Houston’s Most Beautiful Women feature
- i10Media Top 40 Under 40 Award (2013)
- TWEF Women’s Leadership Empowerment Honoree (2015)
- 10Media Most Fashionable Award (2016)
- ROSE Award Honoree (2017)
- Southern University Alumni Association Top 40 Under 40 Award (2018)
- Circle of Success Honoree (2019)
- Women In Cable Telecommunications (Marketing and Social Media Chair)
- Public Relations Society of America Houston Chapter (Member and Past Excalibur Awards Co-Chair)
- Developing a Leadership Mind Cohort I